Tier 1 Entry Level Employment Opportunity Available
LF IT Services, LLC currently has a Tier 1 level technical position available as a Workstation/Help Desk Technician.
A recent graduate or graduate in progress could be ideal for this position.
Daily duties would include some in shop bench PC repairs, remote support, general help desk support, client on-site service.
Workstation/Help Desk Technician responsibilities include:
- Provide Tier 1 remote/phone support for PC systems using all Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems, SMTP/POP3 email, and basic web support
– Troubleshoot/diagnose PC desktop hardware
– Installation/configuration of PC desktop hardware
– Install and configure Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems
– Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking
– Technical documentation including root cause analysis, prevention, workarounds and resolution
– Provide outstanding technical support and customer service
– Willingness to learn and follow documented procedures
– Ability to carry up to 50lbs
– This position does require some interactions with clients in their workplace; appropriate dress and professional appearance are a must
– A passion for helping people use technology
- CompTIA A+ or CompTIA Network + Certification is not required by preferred
– Valid Ohio Drivers License
– Must be able to pass a background check
– Ability to work in a team environment
This position is part-time/full time – hourly wage
Only local candidates within daily commuting distance of Marion, Ohio. There is no relocation assistance for this position.
Submit resumes to info at LFITServices.com