LF IT Services, LLC has an immediate opening for an experienced Network Technician with a minimum of 2-5 years field experience.
The ideal candidate would have experience in the IT Service / Managed Service Provider field but is not required.
- All current Windows desktop operating systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- Active Directory
- Working knowledge of virtualization technologies
- Working knowledge of network routers, switches, and associated network equipment
- Technical documentation including root cause analysis, prevention, workarounds and resolution
- Provide outstanding technical support and customer service
- Willingness to learn and follow documented procedures
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize while working under pressure and tight deadlines
- Some 24/7 availability for support and after hours work in order to support the availability and uptime requirements of supported systems
- Willingness to travel to other company locations, work flexible hours if projects and IT issues demand
- Valid Ohio Drivers License
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- This position requires one on one interactions with clients in their workplace; appropriate dress and professional appearance are a must
- CompTIA A+ or CompTIA Network + certification is required.
- Microsoft or Cisco certifications are a plus but not required.
This position is full time
Please submit salary requirements with resume. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Only local candidates within daily commuting distance of Marion, Ohio. There is no relocation assistance for this position.
Submit resumes to info at LFITServices.com